Your whale watching tour begins in Reykjavik at the Old Harbour, just minutes away from the city centre! Our boats offer great comfort, a fantastic interior, large outside viewing decks and a safe family environment. The friendly guides, along with the captain and crew, point out where to spot the whales and give interesting information about the different kinds of whales and seabirds you can expect to see.
We operate one of the largest AND also one of the fastest Whale Watching passenger boats in Iceland. We proudly follow IceWhale code of conduct to respect & protect the nature of Iceland.
WHALE WATCHING CLASSIC [ALL YEAR ROUND]: All aboard on one of the largest whale watching boats in Iceland! Fantastic inside and outside areas with plenty of space for everyone and a café & souvenir shop on board!
WHALE WATCHING EXPRESS [1st May - 30th Sep]: Join our fast and luxurious boat, which will get you to the whale watching grounds in only 20-30 minutes! Perfectly built for whale watching with a high cruising speed, great fun for the adventurous!
- Guided boat tour
- Free ticket to try again in case of no sightings!
- Educational & Interactive focus (on CLASSIC tour)
- Warm floatable overalls provided for your comfort & safety
- Wi-Fi, Café and Souvenirs on board
- WC´s on board
- Availability: All year round (Express 1st May - 30th Sep)
- Duration: 3-3,5 hours (Express 2-2,5 hours)
- Guidance: English (German available as a second language on the CLASSIC tour; 09:00/13:00/17:00)
- Additional information: We recommend warm clothes, good footwear and don´t forget your camera!