After hours drop off service
Made By Iceland offers a FREE 24/7 campervan dropoff service. This can be really convenient for travelers that need to catch an early flight from Keflavik International Airport.
When using the 24/7 dropoff service, you need to keep a few things in mind and agree to the following:
- We won't be there to assist you when you return the van.
- Please leave the van in the designated "campervan dropoff" area at our office location.
- You will have to leave your campervan key in the designated return box by the front entrance
- You won't be present during the campervan inspection. This means that in case of car damage, we can only communicate with you remotely, through email and/or phone. We will be unable to give you an idea of expected cost or provide you with other useful information that we try to give our travelers in those circumstances in person.
- You will not have access to our free shuttle service. Please check out our shuttle schedule at the bottom of page
- We will not be able to provide you with a physical copy of your invoice. You can always email us if you need digital copies or have questions about anything.
- We cannot guarantee assistance with your campervan dropoff even if you end up returning the van late when the office has opened. For example, if you schedule a dropoff time at 06:00 but end up returning at 08:30 without letting us know, your dropoff will still be considered "after hours" with all the limitations it entails, such as the free shuttle.